August 4, 2009

I take it back...

Remember me complaining about my garden here?

Well, I take it all back!



While my garden still isn't unruly and producing so much that I'm giving stuff away, it has at least given me a few meals with squash, some cucumbers to munch on with Savannah, and then today, the chance to make a super yummy batch of homemade garden salsa!




Homemade Garden Salsa
(amounts vary per taster)

tomatoes (I used a bunch of my roma tomatoes)
jalapeno
onion (I prefer red onion, but only had yellow on hand)
cilantro
lime
garlic salt

De-seed the tomatoes and chop. Chop jalapenos, onions and cilantro. Sprinkle with garlic salt and sqeeze a nice juicy lime on top. Mix and refrigerate to let the flavors merry.



Mmmmm, mmmmm good!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Looks yummy. I still haven't had much luck with my garden. I have only had enough tomatoes to can 1/2 a jar. :(