July 30, 2009

What a mess.

I'm easily paralyzed by chaos and I just

STOP TRYING.

The funny thing is that I'm completely anal, borderline OCD, completely obsessive about being organized. An organized space with matching bins (preferably color-coded) and neatly folded stacks or well aligned piles is heaven to me.

That's why my sewing room needed a serious PICK UP!

It doubles as the guest room...poor guests...which makes it even harder to organize in an aesthetically pleasing fashion while still being functional. If I had unlimited funds I would surly splurge on an amazing, magazine worthy craft room.

But I don't.

So just for my own sanity, here is the before and after of my sewing-room-pick-up project.













I welcome ANY organizational tips!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Well Summer you know me. I have no tips my guest room and the office look like the pics on the left. On the 11th of Aug it will be all cleen because my sister-in-law, her two boys and a friend of theirs will all be here from Germany. I better get to work.

Heather said...

I think your after shots look great. Your organization ways look much better than anything I could suggest.